These hilarious and adorable puppets were designed with the modern kid in mind. Your children and grandchildren will love creating stories about the rough and tumble characters: ninja, spy, robot, monster, and pirate. The puppets stow away in a felt storage pouch in the shape of a plastic block. Creating the puppets is lots of fun. You can also use the pattern to create appliques from your favorite cottons to add to a child's quilt, backpack, or T-shirt!
- one 9" x 12" piece of felt in each of the following colors: heather grey, light grey, light flesh, black, white, light red, dark heather red (get 2 pieces), and aqua
- tiny felt (or cotton) scraps: orange, yellow, light aqua, dark purple, and pink
- small fabric scraps for the Pirate's shirt, bandana, and nose and the Spy's nose, and gold fabric for the Pirate's tooth!
- medium or heavy fusible interfacing
- fusible web - vanishing fabric market
- thread in various colors: black, white, dark grey, light grey, and dark red
- black, blue, and yellow embroidery floss
- embroidery needle
- tracing paper and/or freezer paper