To accompany the Jasika Blazer pattern, Closet Case Patterns created an exclusive tailoring kit that includes all the unique interfacing and supplies needed to make a gorgeous, speed tailored jacket or blazer! Save time gathering your supplies and get everything you need in one place (fabric not included).
They have sourced the highest quality materials for this kit. The fusible interfacings are milled in Italy and specifically designed for tailoring applications, while the sleeveheads and shoulder pads are manufactured in Montreal, Canada. Choose between black or white for your kit; black works for most applications but white is suggested if you are working with light coloured, thin fabrics like linen.
Please note: The interfacings do not need to be pre-treated; pre-treating them may affect the quality of the adhesive.
Included in the kit:
- Fusible weft interfacing - 1.4m / 1.5 yds (available in black or white)
- Fusible knit interfacing - .9m / 1 yd (available in black or white)
- Horsehair canvas - 20" x 12"
- One pair of sleeveheads (available in black or white)
- One pair of industry quality shoulder pads - 3/8" thick (light grey)
- Cotton stay tape - 2.5 yds