We all have two sides to our personalities: a wild and crazy side and a quiet, thoughtful side—don't we? Make both sides happy with this supercute reversible slouch bag. Use an unexpected combination of colors and prints on one side for a bold look and a subtle mix of fabrics on the other side for a more sedate look. Simply flip the bag inside out when you want to change the side of your personality that's on display.
What You'll Need
44/45"-wide light- to medium-weight woven fabrics, such as quilting cotton, broadcloth, poplin, chambray, and linen:
- 1/2 yd fabric A (side 1 top and strap)
- 1/2 yd fabric B (side 1 bottom, base, button flap, and buttonhole tab)
- 1/2 yd fabric C (side 2 top and strap)
- 1/2 yd fabric D (side 2 bottom and base)
- 12" x 10" piece for fabric E (side 2 button flap and buttonhole tab)
1 1/2 yds of 20"-wide extra firm sew-in or fusible interfacing
Two 1" buttons
About Digital Patterns
This is a Digital sewing pattern. It is therefore delivered in PDF format for download and printing at home.